WALKING THE BEAUTY WAY
An Apprenticeship exploring Shamanism as a Personal Spiritual Practice
Meetings begin at 7:00pm and end at 3:00pm Sunday. We meet every other month.
Consists of 5 weekend meetings - Not always in the same order.
This advanced level 2-year apprenticeship is for students of shamanism who seek to develop the skills necessary to facilitate earth healing for our changing times.
This unique in-depth training weaves together many traditions of shamanism as well as new esoteric concepts in quantum healing which include working with presence and light. These practices will then be applied to healing the planet. In this apprenticeship we will study the anatomy and cosmology of earth energy systems from a spiritual perspective. For those distraught about the coming earth changes, these teachings will provide a grounded beginning to answering the question, “What can I do?” as well as participating in crafting new ways to assist and support the earth.
By developing specialized shamanic skills, we will learn to identify an imbalance and create an intervention to bring a place back into balance.
Focus of study in this Apprenticeship:
- Relationship Building: Reaching Oneness and resonance with the elements and elemental beings of the earth and sky. Shedding your conditioned fears and duality with Nature
- Communication: Talking to and hearing the spirits of stones, plants, animals and weather beings. Includes sacred offerings, despachos and reciprocity with beings of nature
- Hampi Misa: Building a powerful healing bundle of sacred power stones (in the Andean Shamanic Tradition), for large-scale land healing and distance healing with maps
- Species Adaptation to Earth Changes: Working with Fields of Gaia Light Frequency. Building Resonance to enhance species adaptation of a place, by getting to know the Master Form Builders of the elemental world
- Restoration: Working with Nature Spirits to re-populate decimated land
- House Clearing: Psychopomp (conducting spirits to the heavens) and Terrapomp (conducting energies to the deep earth)
- Clearing land of trauma imprints and land curse unraveling
- The De-Activist: Learn about holding the Field that Diffuses Conflict. Shifting contentious land-rights meetings and other emotionally charged activist settings by being a quantum place holder of light
- Activating or realigning power places: Working with sacred sites or ley lines that have been dormant or disrupted by human activity
- Compassionate Neutrality: Discover our Divine Self, with deep personal healing work to allow us to stay strong and out of despair as we face earth’s most dramatic changes
- Intensive Personal Healing Work: Designed to break through barriers of fear and woundedness to help us embrace our strong authentic selves to be courageous Earth Tenders
- Protection & Grounding: Working with Powerful Allies of different dimensions for safe earth work.
- Ethics & Permission: Discerning the difference between what needs our intervention or healing support (Holding Space) and what needs to be left alone. Identifying right “permission”
- How to be a Facilitator in your community for this work
Join me in this amazing Apprenticeship designed to address what is now happening on the planet. Awaken the Bright Seed of Right Relationship with Mother Earth and learn the tools to carry this bright seed into the world and your community!
The EarthTenders Apprenticeship consists of four 7-day meetings over a 2-year period of time. Class size will be limited to 16 people. This training will be intensive and very experiential. Students will be making a Hampi Misa (Andean medicine bundle) to use as an anchor for their earth healing, energy body protection and personal healing work. The Hampi Misa will become the Shaman’s tool for grounding and mediating earth energies as well as building your relationship with the Pachamama. Each meeting will include intensive personal healing work to align us more deeply to the energies of the Earth. In addition there will be activities to develop our awareness skills, and training in land healing interventions. The goal of this Apprenticeship is to help each student develop skills that can be applicable to a broad range of situations requiring earth healing in our modern times. Each session will have a particular focus and the sessions will build upon each other.
Session one, The Earth:
We will begin our apprenticeship by transforming our relationship with the earth. Students will delve deeply into healing and releasing the conscious and unconscious fears, traumas, and wounds we carry that separate us from the Mother. Here we begin to build our medicine bodies and create our Hampi misa (Andean medicine bundles). Following our personal work, we will delve more deeply into experiencing the elements and surrendering to the earth. The focus of this meeting is to develop a deep connection to the divinity of the Pachamama. We will awaken our awareness of the natural world, learning to read the energies of plants, trees, the messages of birds and animals, the spirit of place and the energies of the elemental beings. Students will be taught the use of perceptual shifts in order to read and track energy and perceive concentric rings of disturbance. Emphasis will be placed on developing communication skills with the Spirits of place, weather beings and the devic realms. We will also learn about building relationship through respect, reciprocity and sacred offerings to the land.
Session two, Awareness:
This session will focus on inner and outer awareness.
The most important aspect of land healing is to be able to clearly read the true needs of the land and become a pure unbiased tracker of energy, a hollow bone. If we see a place that needs to be healed through the filters of our wounds and projections, we are more likely to make intervention choices that are a reflection of us instead of what is really needed by the land. Here we will learn how our shadows can impact our effectiveness as earth healers.
The first half of this session will focus on personal shadow and healing work.
In order to refine our awareness skills we need to illuminate our shadows and unravel our projections. We will delve into the places where we hold anger, hatred, judgment, fear and other shadow imprints. We will work together to clear these imprints and personal filters.
The second half of this session will focus on ethics and permission. We will meet new helping allies attuning us to the power of Compassionate Neutrality through transmutation and transfiguration. This opens the door to working with high-level devic beings: The Master Form Builders. These Devic masters will teach us the supporting rolls we can play to species adaptation and earth changes. We will also delve into a deeper understanding of ceke lines, ley lines, huacas, pacarinas, vortexes, toruses and energy fields as they relate to the healing of place.
Session three, Ceremonies and Rituals:
In this session, our personal work will involve shedding our attachments and identities, becoming timeless and embracing fluidity. From there we will begin to learn different forms of physical and spiritual intervention work for land healing. We will begin to map the spiritual realms of where we take toxic energies, to bring them into balance and neutralize an imprint. This will include learning the ceremonies of other traditional shamanic interventions such as; grief rituals for places holding trauma, despachos for land fertility or clearing, as well as psychopomp (conducting of earthbound spirits to the light) and terrapomp (conducting earth energies back to their source). We will also be learning about the qualities of curses, hauntings and possession. Different types of land imprints will be discussed in relation to what type of healing addresses the presenting issue. Further study will continue for working with the Weather Spirits and aligning ourselves as ethical weather workers to help our planet and nature allies. On the final evening students will receive the rites of the Earth-Keepers with full activation and blessing of their Hampi Misas.
Session Four, EarthTender:
In our last gathering we will learn about the elements of ceremony, how to create ceremony, how to match rituals to the needs of the situation and how to become and facilitate being a De-activist. Students will learn about how to build a strong “healing team” for land healing and how to incorporate and involve inexperienced landowners/participants into a land healing ceremony. There will also be an emphasis on creating a safe container for ritual, as well as working with group dynamics and tracking the energy of the circle during ceremony. In this meeting we will explore aspects of quantum mechanics and working with “Field Energies” to track and shift the Atmosphere of a Situation.
In this final class we will actually go to places where there has been a request for land healing and perform a group healing ceremony on the land. The locations will be chosen to test a wide range of skills. In these land healing sessions the group will work together to diagnose, track, read energy, develop a healing intervention and perform a ceremony. We will process together and learn from our work. On our final night we will have a graduation ceremony to honor all the EarthTenders.
Prerequisites: Advanced level program. Students must be able to journey and communicate with helping spirits with ease, have taken a number of shamanic workshops and have a strong relationship with the natural world. Application & Interview. Students who are misa (mesa) carriers, or have completed my SHA program get preferred access.
There is no EarthTenders Apprenticeship currently scheduled. If you are interested in this program please contact Ana for information about when the next EarthTenders Apprenticeship begins.